Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the difference between all the nissan frontiers?

I want a 2008 nissan frontier... "nismo" but what is the difference between the SE or the LS I think is what I saw lol. Also are the nismo alright on gas?|||Depends on which engine you are looking at.





The V6 models get terrible gas mileage.. and the 4cyl with auto trans arent much better. I average 34mpg with my 5 speed 4cyl frontier. If your looking for fuel economy then you must get the manual transmission 4cyl. Even with the manual 4cyl the mileage you get will depend upon how you drive.|||Frontier trucks are not ALRIGHT on gas. They are true trucks and are so good Suzuki sells them with different grills and bumper covers. USE "nissanusa.com" website to build up the truck you want and learn different trim levels

No comments:

Post a Comment