Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How to replace instrument panel lights on 2001 Nissan Pathfinder?

One of the lights behind the instrument panel (the one behind the RPM meter specifically) has gone out. I know it's a cheap fix for me to just do it myself than to get someone at Nissan to do it for me. I'd also like to do it because I think I'm going to put a different color bulb back there, like the color blue.





Does anyone know how to do this?|||for your particular car, i'm not sure, but for most cars. you just take the left side of the dash, or the instrument panel cover off. there should be bolts behind that. take those off and remove the instrument panel. behind the instrument panel the bulbs should be in plain sight. make sure you don't mess with the rod that plugs in to the speedometer. the only tools you should need are a phillips head screw driver and socket wrenches|||start by calling the dealer and asking them if the bulb is even avail it might be a sealed cluster and the only way to fix it is to replace the cluster.|||go with the first answer

No comments:

Post a Comment