Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much is a paint job on a Nissan Altima?

I have a nissan altima 1997 gxe. I am interested in getting it repainted, a solid color, nothing special. Maybe a repaint of a stock color. Or if possible I would like to get my hood repainted since it has more wear than the rest of the car. I was told that it would cost between 300-500 by a personal friend who is repairing my bumpers. Then another friend said it is 2000 which I find hard to believe.|||Paint job can go from a couple of hundreds to tens of thousands of dollars. It depends on where you go and how you want it done.



You going to have to go to a shop for an estimate.|||respray 拢 2000 -拢3000|||It won't cost you that big. I believe so that you are correct with the $300 above estimate.

No comments:

Post a Comment