Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What is the cause of the electrical issues with my 1998 Nissan Maxima?

I have a 1998 Nissan Maxima. Recently I have been having some electrical issues. Sometimes, when I start the car, the speedometer, odometer, A/C, Windows, directionals and heated seats do not have power. However, I will still have power going to my radio, brake lights, head lights, windshield wipers, dash lights, etc. However, after the car runs for a few minutes everything will start working again all at once, and will work fine until I turn the car off and start it up again. Any clue why this may be happening.|||check the ignition switch connections, then find the fuse,s that operate the failing items , remove them and check holder,s clean the engine earth strap these checks are really as far as you can go , you may well need the auto sparks on this one

No comments:

Post a Comment