Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much would it cost to replace the front cross member of a 75 Nissan 280z?

I saw an ad for a 75 Nissan 280z that said the car runs good, but the front cross member rusted off the frame. I was wondering how hard it would be to have it replaced, and about how much it would cost? I don't know anything about this kind of thing, I'm just trying to figure out if this car is worth looking into further.|||I replaced the front crossmember on my Nissan Almera. The part cost about 拢100 and about 拢460 to fit.That was for a good professional job.|||The cross member is welded into the front inner wings etc.Not a cheap repair?Panel may also be obsolete and would have to be fabricated,again quite expensive work to have done?Best left to someone who can weld I think?|||Check in an Imports junkyard. You might be able to get it for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment