Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can i use the performance parts from the nissan 350z on my 2009 nissan maxima?

There are NO performance parts on the market for the 2009 Nissan Maxima. So, since they both share the exact same engine. Can i use the more common 350Z upgrade parts on the Maxima?|||If the cars really have the same engine, I'd imagine that the Maxima has a detuned version. I'm not positive but I'd be willing to bet that the Z has hotter cams, high compression, and better flowing induction system. Maybe you can can upgrade some of those components but seriously ask yourself, is it worth it?





Why would you buy a brand new front wheel drive Maxima and try to mod it? This car simply isn't designed for performance like the Z is, and chances are you will void your warranty with any performance mods. If I was you, I'd sell this car and buy a used infiniti G35 if you want better performance and still room for 4 people.|||For nissan we have best performance parts please check www.jdmperformance.com.au

Report Abuse


|||The main problem is the motor is turned 90 degrees to the right. It is the economy I think performance parts will be available soon. Call Stillen and Jim Wolfe Technologys.|||yes you can the maxima motor is just a detuned version,but can get the same output as 350z with a little work

No comments:

Post a Comment