Wednesday, November 16, 2011

How to take off the nissan symbols on a 2002 nissan sentra?

I am trying to take off the nissan symbols on my 2002 spec v. I have taken all of the back and side symbols off but I am having trouble with the front nissan symbol. It is on the grill and I opened up the hood and tried to take it of from inside, but the plastic pecies will not bend or break off. Someone please help me I need that symbol off.|||Blow dryers normally work. Most of the emblems are glued on.|||i have heard to use a hair dryer to heat it up if it is on the paint... if it is not on the paint, i would take it to the nissan dealer and have them do it for cheap|||You must be really ashamed to be driving a Sentra|||you can use a hair dryer .. but it may not get hot enough. most shops use a heat gun to remove decals and emblems

No comments:

Post a Comment