Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it possible to install a rearview camera or a dashboard on a leased nissan altima?

I have a leased 2010 nissan altima for another 32 months and need a rearview camera for my car as I always park in tightspaces in nyc. Is it possible to install the rearview camera without to much damage into the car or none at all. How much might this cost as well?|||I don't know much about aftermarket installations, but I have seen vehicles with small screens built into the radio. Some have larger screens that fold/ retract into radio slot. I believe you can hook a rear view camera to display on those. As for the sensor/ sensors I don't know if they can be installed "temporarily" I believe they would need to remain permanent. Again, I don't know much about it, just know what I've seen come through the shop...

No comments:

Post a Comment