Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I remove jack mount on a 2003 Nissan Frontier?

I need to take the plate (mount) holding my jack in place on my 2003 Nissan Frontier (crew cab 4x4) completely off to put a custom box for a subwoofer/amp behind my back seat. How do I get that thing off? It seems welded in place.





Please no BS answers just to make points on yahoo answers. Thanks.|||it IS welded into place.......they always are.......so u will need to cut/grind it off.....





usually they are plug welded so if u use a drill u can drill out the welds....but WILL need to weld the holes back up....and also be careful drilling through the floor since u could hit anything...|||Thats because it is! Metal shears or electric metal shears should do the job. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment