Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i make my 1996 nissan pick up faster?

I have a 1996 nissan pick up and im looking to make it a little faster if possible how can I do this?|||Weight reduction. Take out all unnecessary items out of your truck.


To go a step further, you can drain the oil out of the engine. Along with all of the other fluids.


Trust me it makes a BIG difference in 0-60 times.|||You are going to need all the fluid in your vehicle. To start, I would tune it up with quality "platinum" spark plugs, replace the air filter with K%26amp;N filter( you can also get the cold air replacement kit), replace the engine oil with synthetic oil (10w-30), install bed cover, have CAT back system with free flow muffler (3/4" pipe all the way to the end of the tail pipe). Get bigger spark plug wires (8mm).

No comments:

Post a Comment