Saturday, November 19, 2011

What should I do to my new Nissan Titan?

I am getting a 2004 Black Nissan Titan. I was wondering what type of accessories and things I should add to it because I dont know much about trucks. I definately want to get Tint, Blacked out Tail lights and LED headlight. Any other suggestions? Please help.|||That is actually enough for it. You want somewhat a cool car, not a parade car.|||Before you start loading on the extras better have the Truck completely checked out at your Nissan Dealership. 2004 titan will have well over 100,000 miles and better know that the cat converters, transmission and fuel system is working correctly. I would suggest a newer truck like a 2007+ which has double variable camshaft timing. Those motors get better fuel mileage and make more power. If the truck checks out Banks Exhaust and some Steve Millen Parts. Tail lights head lights only after the maintence and servicing has been done.|||easy and inexpensive upgrade is HID kits. here is the info on your car.


low beams for headlights is 9006 bulb size


fogs if you have them is 899.





our kits are plug and play easy to install.


we have an upgrade kit that is much better because is brighter and it will last you a lot longer.


here is the link to our site.


http://ultrahid.com/





if you have any questions please email us at ultra_hid@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment