Sunday, November 13, 2011

NISSAN????????????????

who like skylines?|||@chris the gt-r is still a skyline, gt-r is just formal|||Myself love Skylines it is car i wanted after seeing a pic back in 1989 of the then coming out R32 version,after years of being close to buying one and at one point nearly swapping our Nissan s13 for one,my wife gave in and told me to buy one,to her suprise it was a really great car and we took it into 3 countries on a road trip.





Pic of wife with R32 in the South of France,just near to Spain.


http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_image鈥?/a>





It was hard to sell the car but we did when we was offered a R33 Spec 2 which we own atm although after a good few years of owning it ,it is time to sell but it is a great car yet again and we keep making excuses why not to sell it atm,we are going for a R34 GTT version next time.As the Skylines have been so great to us and we have a good amount of friends in the Skyline Owners World,as well as the respect you get from owning these cars from car owners and general public.


After all owning these cars has led to people shaking my hand regular pics and vids being taken etc etc,for me driving these cars gives me a smile everytime.





Someone added about the new GTR being better,not better just the next gtr up in the gtr family.





R35 and R34 i saw at show the other week.


http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_image鈥?/a>





Our R33 Spec 2 .


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_wKboX0B鈥?/a>|||Skylines are very nice cars. But in my opinion I think they were replaced by an even better car, the GT-R :)|||me i have one in my 240sx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment