Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nissan....?

Should Nissan bring back the Silvia? s16 maybe? gt-r and silvia WILL SKYROCKET THEIR SALES, agree?|||Queston is will inflation kill new car buying? Will 450 a gallon gasoline cause people to drive 1.5 liter diesel put puts. I was amazed that a bicycle I wanted made in Singapore now costs $500 more. The USA dollar is going into the dumper. Buy what you want now because it will take lots more dollars soon. I think Nissan Product line world wide is what it is going to be for a while until USA dollar settles out.|||Nice car, but way too expensive! Even with that discount it costs what I paid for my brand new 320i coupe last year, and I know what I'd rather be driving. And are those who pay in excess of 拢20k for cars that concerned about the long term savings.


http://www.usedtruckstogo.com/

Report Abuse


|||There are rumours of a new silvia info out 2010.It looks like there seeing how the GT-R does and seeing which way the market goes.


It would be great to see Nissan great cars out in the new Gen.

No comments:

Post a Comment