Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is the newest model Nissan Frontier I could get with my budget?

My budget is 14k and below. I want a Nissan Frontier with less than 50k miles on it, v6, 2 wheel drive (dad wont let me get a 4x4). It has to have 4-doors. Considering everything above what is the newest model I could possibly run by? And what do you think the odds are that I will beable to find one to meet my specifications?|||You know that a 2005 goes from 12-13,000 at some used ar lots or dealerships so if you bought it privately you might be able to get one anywhere from 9-11,000 bucks and you might even find a 2008 for 14k.





The key here is doing your homework, having a lot of patience, asking a lot of questions, and check online, the newspaper wanted etc ads and also check what the dealerships are offering bec it truly is a buyers market out there and you could wheel and deal a lot in prices or warranty coverage etc.





Note that any sales person or private seller that doesn't want or like you checking under the hood etc or doesn't like you asking questions or seems in a hurry or nervous etc, just walk away from the vehicle asap.




















Hope that helps and best of luck.By the way there are a few factory recall issues on some of those vehicles so ask about them.I'd want to be sure that you check with the dealerships regarding factory recalls, service bulletins and any flash or program updates.Note regardless if private or a dealership purchase be sure you spend the extra time and cash to have a reliable shop or a non-bios mechanic to perform a full certification check on any vehicle you're interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment