Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Is the Nissan Tiida and the Nissan Versa really the same car?

I am looking to buy some altezza tail lights for my Nissan Tiida. I cannot seem to find anywhere that sells Nissan Tiida Tail lights in the USA (I can only find Nissan Versa altezza tail lights). Can anyone let me know if the Nissan Versa tail lights will work on my Nissan Tiida (This will save me the trouble of trying to return them if they do not fit) Thanks.|||"The Nissan Tiida is a compact car manufactured by Japanese automaker Nissan, replacing both the long-running Pulsar and the Sunny models as of September 30, 2004. Available in Australia, South Africa, Finland, Ireland, former easten block countries, China and Sri Lanka as the Tiida it is also known in export markets as the Nissan Versa (North America) and Nissan Latio (Southeast Asia). "|||Versa and Tiita same thing after 2007. I bet they will bolt right up.|||Yes, they are the same car. Whether the internal mounts for the taillights are the same, I can't say, but it should fit. The Altezza is actually a Toyota, and it's the same car that was sold in the US as the Lexus IS300 from 2001-2005. I'm guessing that lights for an Altezza won't fin on your Tiida. To double-check this for yourself, go to images.google.com and type "nissan versa" and look at the pictures. Then search for "Nissan Tiida" and check out the results. Same car.|||i don't know...|||of course it is

No comments:

Post a Comment