Sunday, November 13, 2011

Can anyone give me the description of the 2008 nissan altima dark slate color vs the precision gray?

I am planning on buying a 2008 nissan altima sedan but I am torn between the dark slate and precision gray. Can anyone give me a description or post a photo for me.?|||The slate is a darker gray than the precision gray. I personally like the precision better. I was torn myself between that and the white, but I went with white. Good luck with your new car, you'll be very happy with it.|||This has become a problem with Nissan lately: lack of color. They have black. Then there's slate, which is about the same as when they had a color called smoke. Precision gray is a pretty standard gray. Then silver.





The Nissan website (nissanusa.com) should be enough for you to see the difference, though going to the dealer is the best choice.|||J is correct. You need to go to a dealer and look for yourself. Brochure pictures and pictures on the web often do not look exactly like what they look like in real light.

No comments:

Post a Comment