Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can a 2007 Nissan Maxima be outfitted with remote start even though it has the smart key?

I have a 2007 Nissan Maxima and I wanted remote start but I'm not sure if it can be put in because I have the smart key. Any help?|||Personally I'd check with the/a dealership part/mantience dept....we once went to an independent to install one and a few months later had issues with starting, alarm.... just to name a few..... we just ended up disconnecting the remote





hope this answer helps :)|||Yes, remote start kits that you have professionally done can bypass the alarm and or replace it so that you have one system and alarm key that has remote start





be sure to have a professional do it. with so many new features on cars you don't want someone ******* your electrical system

No comments:

Post a Comment